And over there in the tree, is a chipmunk nest. And that right there, is our corn, best in the city, it's delicious. And that is a crazy lady. So now you pretty much know what I do. Pretty dang exciting, huh?
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
The Bright Side
I haven't blogged in forever and I don't really feel like spending too much time on catching up right now. All I want to say is on our way back from Utah for Thanksgiving I was lets just say I was... a little grumpy. I had a crying baby in the backseat of a little truck (because our car decided it wasn't up to a trip to Utah), we still had hours of driving before we got home, it was 5:30am, and the heater in the truck decided it didn't want to work. Therefore, we had to use a towel and wipe the window every thirty seconds because it kept fogging up. Uhhgggg. The bright side of this is that I got to take some sweet pictures of the wind turbines in Wyoming a.k.a the middle of nowhere when the sun was just rising. I was pretty stoked at how they turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ooo, I love those. I always try to get good pictures of them and they usually turn out horrible. I'm impressed with your mad photo skills :)
ReplyDelete