This past week I was able to go up to Wyoming with my sister and meet my newest niece miss Emma Grace. She was so sweet and calm. It made me wonder "is this what normal newborns are like?" ha ha. It was fun to sit and visit with family and Sadie loved playing with her cousins. Brooklyn and Haley were showing Sadie their new karaoke machine and let Sadie give it a try. I thought it was hilarious what Sadie's version of "singing" sounded like. I'm putting a video of it up. I wanted to post a few pictures of little miss Emma for family to see so without further adieu...
+BW+copy.jpg) |
| Isn't she darling? |
 |
| When I swaddled her up in this blanket all the kids were saying "Oh! She looks like baby Jesus!" I thought it was sweet. |
 |
| All the siblings together |
Here's the video of Sadie "singing"
No comments:
Post a Comment