Wow. It's been awhile folks.. Let's just chalk it up to I was pregnant with my second child/had my second child/having two kids is way harder than one/running on little to no sleep/unmotivated. K?
I've never been a big fan of playing catch up. It takes too much time and then I feel like I am just posting about what has happened since my last post vs. actually getting to what I actually wanted to post. So here is a very short synopsis of our life at the moment.
1. Samuel is here. He is perfect. He is the most smiley, handsome, easygoing baby I have ever met. I think Josh and I are amazed everyday how much we can love this little boy.
2. Sadie is 90% potty trained! Yes!
3. Josh just finished his second semester in nursing school and will take his LPN exam this summer.
4. I am still adjusting to having two children. Maybe it's just me but that transition was HARD.
5. Josh teaches primary for the 8-9 year olds and I am the Teachings of our Time teacher in relief society. I'm pretty pumped I get to teach from General Conference.
Now to what I wanted to post. Nothing super deep but it made me laugh. I took Sadie and Sam on a walk today around the neighborhood and Sadie and I were in search of puddles left behind from the rainstorm yesterday. I would spot a puddle a distance away and I would say "Sadie! Look there's a puddle up there!" so what did Sadie do? She looked up to the sky of course! Ha! It made me laugh that without any hesitation she trusted that there must be a puddle up in the sky. So I tried to think of another way to say it I said "Sadie! Look there's a puddle up ahead!" to which she promptly stuck her hands on her head and again looked up to the sky and then asked "there's a puddle up on my head?" Oh Sadie, you crack me up everyday. Hope this post finds you all well. I am -overwhelmed by/completely in love with- my life at the moment.
-Kadi
No comments:
Post a Comment