And over there in the tree, is a chipmunk nest. And that right there, is our corn, best in the city, it's delicious. And that is a crazy lady. So now you pretty much know what I do. Pretty dang exciting, huh?

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Napping

Josh and I have the early schedule at church 9am-12pm so I usually am lucky enough to get a nap in on Sundays. Sadie started getting sleepy around 2 so I thought "hey! I'll take a nap too!". (If only it could of been that easy) Sadie went down and then proceeded to wake up every three minutes because she either had hit herself in the face or she had lost her pacifier. Consequently every time she woke up I got more and more impatient and angry. Now looking back I can't believe how infuriated I got over something so silly. It was just so frustrating to be almost asleep and then to here her grunt or let out a little cry. I know your feeling really sorry for me right now. "Poor Kadi, she didn't get a nap" ha ha. Well don't worry too much because after about an hour of trying to get Sadie to sleep solidly I called Josh (yes called him on his cell phone because I was too lazy to get out of bed. I'm really looking like a diva in this post aren't I?) and being the wonderful husband he is, he came a took her for me : ) I don't mean to complain because I know that I am lucky to get naps and I'm sure the more kids we have the less that will happen. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday. -Kadi

No comments:

Post a Comment