And over there in the tree, is a chipmunk nest. And that right there, is our corn, best in the city, it's delicious. And that is a crazy lady. So now you pretty much know what I do. Pretty dang exciting, huh?

Friday, May 20, 2011

Sew Crazy!

Recently I have learned to sew. I'm not a pro by any means but I have had a lot of fun making cute baby gifts for showers. So far I have made car seat covers, changing pads, nursing covers, burp cloths, bibs, and appliqued onsies. The thought came across my mind "I should sell these!". I don't know if I'd have any luck though. I could try on etsy or ebay but what I'm really wondering is if there's a cute little baby boutique around here that would take them? Who knows. And if this cute little boutique wanted such items could I keep up with all the work it would take? I'm lucky to get two bibs done in one day while taking care of Sadie. Anyways, here are some pictures of things I have made recently. None of these items are perfect but I had a good time making them and getting creative.
                                                 Who knew making bibs could be so much fun?
Sadie wasn't opposed to modeling : )

Front of Bibs



Back of Bibs
                Most of the items you see are for a friend of mine and I made them for her baby shower gift.

Reversible Car Seat Cover

Front

Back
Reverse side (Front)

I love making reversible car seat covers because you can use the loops your not using to hang toys from! It has been a lifesaver for us!

Side 

Cute little tree onsie

Nursing Cover. Sadie still has a few more years to go before she can model this one.

Burp Rags

Changing Pad. (Sorry it's so blurry)

Meagan's baby shower gift! We are so excited to meet Bethany! (Left to Right) Changing pad, car seat cover, two burp rags, little onsie, two bibs, and a nursing cover.










2 comments:

  1. I seriously love them all!, and I'm so excited to use them. We pulled them out when we got home and oohed and ahhed over them some more. They look so good. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Blog Kadi!! I would love to get instructions on how to make the car seat cover. I see them all over and think they are pretty neat. You are doing a great job with your sewing too!!

    ReplyDelete