And over there in the tree, is a chipmunk nest. And that right there, is our corn, best in the city, it's delicious. And that is a crazy lady. So now you pretty much know what I do. Pretty dang exciting, huh?

Sunday, June 26, 2011

The Art of Being an Amateur

Recently Josh and I have taken up a little bit of photography. We have been learning from a friend in our old Ft.Collins ward (thank you!) and from my Dad. It is so nice to be able to just call my Dad up when one of us has a question. Talk about a guy who knows his stuff! Anyways, I know I'm very biased but I thought I'd share with you a few of our new favorite photos. Keep in mind, we've just started and are learning everyday. Most of these were taken in Estes Park yesterday.


Definitely one of my favorites.






I think this is the best picture we got yesterday.



1 comment: