And over there in the tree, is a chipmunk nest. And that right there, is our corn, best in the city, it's delicious. And that is a crazy lady. So now you pretty much know what I do. Pretty dang exciting, huh?

Thursday, June 23, 2011

DIY Jewelry Holder/Display (Pottery Barn Knock-Off)

I follow the blog called U-Create and they always have the cutest stuff to make.When I saw this tutorial I thought "I can do that!". Sometimes the things they post are a little above my skill level but this is easy I promise! My pictures aren't as good as the tutorial but I'm so proud of the way it turned out! I think I spent a total of $6 on this project! Score!
                                                  DIY Jewery Holder/Display
The frame was $2 from ARC and I taped of the center and spray painted the rest of it red.

I got antique-ish looking cup hooks from walmart.

Finished Product. 


Start to finish I bet it only took me an hour tops to make. Just because I had to let the paint dry. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment