And over there in the tree, is a chipmunk nest. And that right there, is our corn, best in the city, it's delicious. And that is a crazy lady. So now you pretty much know what I do. Pretty dang exciting, huh?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Birthday Babies

 As I had mentioned before, we had a combined birthday party for Sadie and Christine since they are only two days apart : ) It was a lot of fun! I had fun decorating and making their little matching outfits. Thank you for all of you that made a trip out to celebrate! I was so busy I didn't take as many pictures as I should have. Oh well, here are a few pictures that we did get of the party.
Jentry, Mandy and I had  a good time decorating the mini cupcakes.

The spiderwebs were my favorite


The girls in their matching tutus/onsies



I found theses milk carton ghosts on pinterest and we lit them up outside by the steps.

Sadie partied hard. She only had one, one hour nap that day and she was exhausted by the time the party was over. She just played and played and played! I think she was excited to have so many people around when she usually is just hanging out with the fam.
Here is a little video as well. It's not very long but there's a pat in there were you can see Sadie is so excited she can hardly contain herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment