We held a Trunk or Treat at our church on Saturday night and it gave Josh and I an opportunity to shop at A.R.C for the ugliest clothes we could find. Josh went as MacGruber, Sadie went as an elephant, and I went as a girl from the 80's. Someone had asked me if I was the girl from Napoleon Dynamite and I wish I would've thought of that. I could have gotten an old kit 'n' caboodle and tried to sell homemade key chains! Maybe I'll try again next year. Can I just say I love how awful our (Josh and I) clothes are? I love shopping for the most horrendous outfits. Especially when people throw ugly sweater parties. Here are a few pictures.
 |
| Gettin my crimp on. |
 |
| I don't know why wigs crack me up so much but I pretty much die laughing every time Josh puts this on. |
 |
| Our sweet little elephant |
 |
| Lovin the bedazzled shirt, chain belt, and acid washed jeans. |
I little video of Sadie in her Halloween costume
No comments:
Post a Comment