And over there in the tree, is a chipmunk nest. And that right there, is our corn, best in the city, it's delicious. And that is a crazy lady. So now you pretty much know what I do. Pretty dang exciting, huh?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Parson Brown

We got a snow day today! The snow started last night and hasn't stopped, I think we got around 12' inches! Yes please! I love the snow! Josh got to come home early because the computers at his work were down so we decided to go outside and make a snowman. This was Sadie's first real experience with snow and I think she enjoyed it.

Learning how to walk is hard enough without the snow!


This is what happened when Sadie tried to eat the snow


Parson looks a little grumpy today...

Such a good Dad : )





No comments:

Post a Comment